Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
This Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef is one of the easiest, most delicious slow cooker meals your family will love!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 15 mins
- 1 pound flank steak sliced into thin strips
- 2 Tablespoons tapioca starch or corn starch
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
In a large ziplock bag, combine sliced flank steak with tapioca or cornstarch and mix it all around until the beef is well covered.
Add steak to slow cooker.
Add olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, water, minced garlic, minced ginger, carrots, and red bell pepper to the slow cooker. Stir ingredients.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or on low for 4-5 hours, until beef is cooked through.
Serve with rice, and top with green onions and sesame seeds.