Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the perfect breakfast, brunch, or afternoon snack.
Marlynn Schotland, Urban Bliss Life
large ripe bananas
quick cooking oats
handful of chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat first four ingredients (brown sugar through eggs) on medium speed in a mixer until well mixed.
3. In a separate bowl, mash bananas, oats, and milk together until well blended. Add to the sugar mixture.
4. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and stir with a whisk.
5. Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture in the mixer and beat on medium speed until just moist.
6. Add batter to 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray (or just use a DeMarle loaf pan as I do).
7. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the batter. (This is my son's favorite job!)
8. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until the middle is solid.
Find the original recipe and more recipes, food, wine and travel tips at