Skillet Gnocchi with Mushrooms
This skillet gnocchi is a quick, easy recipe full of flavor!
- 4 tbsp butter (vegan or regular, whichever you prefer)
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 - 1/4 cup cremini mushrooms, evenly sliced
- 2 pkgs refrigerated, packages of gnocchi (usually in your store's deli section)
- 2 tsp basil, finely chopped
Melt butter in a large cast iron skillet or sauté pan over medium-high heat.
Add minced garlic and stir, heating the garlic for about 30 seconds before adding the mushrooms to the pan. Stir mushrooms and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
Add gnocchi to the pan and stir ingredients together. Cook gnocchi for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly.
Sprinkle chopped basil evenly over pan and stir ingredients, cooking for about one more minute. Gnocchi will be slightly browned and crisp on the outside.
Remove skillet from heat. Serve immediately.