Cauliflower Carrot Soup
This creamy Cauliflower Carrot Soup
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Medium head of cauliflower chopped into small pieces (discard leaves & tough core)
- 2 Medium carrots peeled, sliced into 1/2 slices
- 1 Large baking potato peeled, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp tsp black pepper
- 1 can coconut milk (14.5 oz can)
- 1 cup vegetable stock (or broth)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place cauliflower pieces, carrot slices, potato pieces into a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over veggies. Sprinkle minced garlic, paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper over veggies. Gently toss veggies and oil & spice mix all together and spread veggies in an even layer over a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
Allow roasted veggies to cool at room temperature slightly and then add to a large stockpot. Pour coconut milk and vegetable stock (or broth) over veggies. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth - or puree in a regular blender.
Serve and enjoy immediately!