The holidays are coming, the holidays are coming! In the midst of work and kid activities and school functions and political, foodie, and blogging events, I secretly yearn for the extra time to craft, refurbish, and create that comes with the holidays.
If you’re on Pinterest (of course you are, right?) you’ve no doubt seen a slew of fun crafts and I have to say that I’ve been eyeing the super cute jersey t-shirt crafts for some time now. For Things I Love Thursday, here’s a collection of some of the fave DIY Recycle/Upcycle T-Shirt Projects I have seen & pinned to keep my eye on…and hopefully soon, to actually create for myself, and as gifts!
1. DIY T-Shirt Scarf Tutorial by Ninth & Bird
2. DIY T-Shirt Pom Poms by Craftaholics Anonymous
3. DIY Braided T-shirt Bracelets by Henry Happened
4. DIY Braided T-shirt Necklace by Melissa Esplin
5. DIY T-shirt into Cardigan by Easily Dunn
Do you have any favorite DIY Recycle/Upcycle T-Shirt Projects? Feel free to comment below with a link, and connect with me on Pinterest!