School is back in session and so is my fashion mood these days. Whether you like them or not, hipster, thick-rimmed black glasses are still super cool. I love this dress from ModCloth that is all about the glasses. Pair it with the color of the season – mustard – in a whimsical school cardigan adorned with a glasses-wearing bunny, black booties, and a black bowler-style bag and minimal jewelry.
Things I Love This Thursday…
1. Sight for Four Eyes dress, Modcloth ($52.99)
2. A Little Bit Bunny Cardigan in Mustard, Modcloth ($64.99)
3. Lennox Hill Bracelet, ShopRuche ($16.99) http://shopruche.com/lennox-hill-bracelet.html
4. Kate Spade New York Maise Tote, Amazon ($298)
5. Jessie Ankle Cowboy Boots, ShopRuche ($39.99) http://shopruche.com/jessie-ankle-cowboy-boots.html
This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on certain links in this post, you help support this site. Thank you!