Be My Clementine Sparkling Wine Cocktail is fizzy, fruity, and oh so refreshing!
Where would we be without our friends?
I am pretty blessed to have the best friends throughout my life. But as I get older, I notice that it's definitely harder in some ways to make new friends. Sure, we meet folks at work, and through other friends, but sometimes you have to push yourself outside of your comfort zone and check out groups that have the same interests.
So I love the idea of "Friendsday Wednesday." Having a day devoted to checking in with old friends and meeting new ones. Because let's face it: in our busy, go go go lives, we sometimes need the extra nudge to get out mid-week and be with our friends.
To give you some idea of how versatile these drinks are, I'd like to share with you a super simple, yet delicious and refreshing Be My Clementine Sparkler.
Be My Clementine Sparkler
IZZE all natural flavors
IZZE sparkling products come in several delicious flavors: Pomegranate, Blackberry, Lemon, Ginger, Blueberry, Apple, Grapefruit, Peach, and Clementine. They are made with simple, pure ingredients: fruit juice and sparkling water. They contain no refined sugars, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
IZZE Clementine is one of my favorite flavors, because it's so versatile. You can substitute almost any beverage or even food recipe that calls for orange juice with IZZE Clementine when you want a little bubbly added.
Be My Clementine Sparkler
Think of this as your extra bubbly mimosa.
You just need some bubbly, in the form of Champagne, Prosecco, or other sparkling white wine.
I love Sokol Blosser's Evolution Sparkling, as well as Argyle's Brut.
Then add IZZE Clementine, and some raspberries.
The raspberries add a pop of glorious color. And they soak up all that intermingled bubbly + IZZE Clementine goodness. And at the end, they are delicious little treats!
This recipe makes two servings. You can easily multiply the quantities for your Friendsday Wednesday night parties.
More Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 20 Must Make Fruity Cocktail Recipes for Spring
- Raspberry Bellini with Lime Brunch Cocktail
- Strawberry Jello Shots with Rosé and Lime
- 4th of July Sparkling Wine
- Be My Clementine Sparkling Wine Cocktail
- One 8-oz IZZE Clementine soda
- 2 oz Champagne Prosecco, or other bubbly white wine
- Raspberries for garnish
- Divide the IZZE Clementine drink evenly between two champagne glasses.
- Add about 2 ounces of sparkling white wine/Champagne/Prosecco to each glass. Just eyeball it: put more or less depending on your taste.
- Add two fresh raspberries to each glass.